Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yeah, it's been a while..

So, my life has pretty much gone back to normal. I went back to work at the beginning of November. Got my old job leasing apartments back. Same property and everything. I was pretty stoked about that. My diet is pretty normal. I eat whatever I feel like. Sometimes I pay the price for it later, but nothing all that bad. Still getting shots twice a day, but now I am giving them to myself. It's not so bad, but was hard to bring myself to do it at first.

Ben came to visit me about 2 weeks ago. We had an amazing time. We finally got to spend some time together where I wasn't feeling like crap and in a bitchy mood. It was just like when we first started dating. I knew there was a reason I keep him around! <3

I'm also trying to get myself set up to go back to school next semester. It's currently frustrating me because the most important class I need to take is full, and I can't register for it. We will see how it goes.

Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America had the Rock and Roll Marathon in Las Vegas this last weekend. I got to meet Brevin from the J-pouch site and some of his team members from Team Challenge. That was super awesome! Unfortunately I was unable to participate, but think its really cool of those who did.

1 comment: